Learn to Sort, Filter, Organize and Edit photos like a pro in this comprehensive masterclass to Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Lightroom is a powerful, intuitive program used for enhancing, organizing, and editing your photos. Users can render everything from smartphone photos to raw DSLR images.
What you will learn?
- Understand how to calibrate color profiles and work with various color spaces
- Work with different file formats including RAW, TIFF, PSD, JPEG, and DNG
- Configure and Apply text or graphical watermarks to images.
- Work with quick collections, collection sets, smart collections, and smart previews to perform automated filtering functions.
- Use artistic tools such as red-eye removal, spot removal, clone tool, graduated filter, radial filter, and the adjustment brush
- Apply special effects using artistic vignetting, and grain effects.
- Work with various views such as compare view, loupe view, and grid view.
Requirements for the masterclass
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Basic Computer Skills.