Knowdslr.com presents 9th edition - masterclass in photography & photo-editing. This workshop will include classroom training, practicals, photoediting & marketing. By the end of this workshop you would have learnt more about your DSLR, more than the basics of photography and have some expert advice on photography as a career and which photography field to choose.
Workshop will be conducted by Mentor / Trainer Rahul (http://www.rahulography.com/) & Abhiram C (5+ yrs of photography experience) - https://www.instagram.com/c.abhiram/
Location - Koramangala
Date: 27th February (Sunday) 2022
Price - 3000/person
After completing the Travel Photography course, students will be able to
- Demonstrate skill in shooting moving objects, landscapes, nature, portraits, architecture and documentary.
- Master the gear needed to take amazing photographs in a variety of scenarios.
- Explain what gear and equipment he or she needs to pack for any trip.
- Apply key travel photography techniques to document travels like a professional.
- Review fundamentals like composition, lighting and exposure.
- Basic photo editing using APPs like Snapseed
- Discuss marketing aspects and how to sell his or her work to cover the expenses of the next travel job.
- Develop a portfolio that captures the uniqueness of his or her work
Please check our reviews on Workshop and Tour Packages on the below link https://www.facebook.com/pg/trippyigloo/reviews/?ref=page_internal
The holiday season is synonymous with warmth, joy, and the creation of cherished memories. What better way to encapsulate these festive moments than through a well-thought-out Christmas photoshoot?Read
As the calendar turns its page to a new year, it’s the perfect time to embrace fresh beginnings and capture the essence of the moment through a creative photRead