1 Day Photography Workshop Bangalore
Knowdslr.com presents 8th edition - masterclass in photography & photo-editing. This workshop will include classroom training and practicals. By the end of this workshop you would have learnt more about your DSLR, more than basics of photography and have some expert advice on photography as a career and which photography field to choose.
No of Seats5
Workshop will be conducted by Mentor / Trainer Abhiram C (5+ yrs of photography experience) - https://www.instagram.com/c.abhiram/
Location - Koramangala
Date: 12th Jan (Sunday) 2020
Price - 2500/person
After completing the Travel Photography course, students will be able to
- Demonstrate skill in shooting landscapes, nature, portraits, architecture and documentary.
- Master the gear needed to take amazing photographs in a variety of scenarios.
- Explain what gear and equipment he or she needs to pack for any trip.
- Apply key travel photography techniques to document travels like a professional.
- Review fundamentals like composition, lighting and exposure.
- Basic photo editing using APPs like Snapseed
- Discuss marketing aspects and how to sell his or her work to cover the expenses of the next travel job.
- Develop a portfolio that captures the uniqueness of his or her work
Please check our reviews on Workshop and Tour Packages on the below link https://www.facebook.com/pg/trippyigloo/reviews/?ref=page_internal
- Lunch during break
- Tea/cold drinks in morning and afternoon sessions
- eCertificate for basic level photography workshop completion
- Best 3 pics will be showcased across Knowdslr social media profiles
- Participants have to get their own DSLR camera.
- On request, we can arrange for DSLR + Lens on rent at cost of Rs 1k for 1 days
- Anything not mentioned
Day 1: Hour-Wise TopicsClick here to expand
- 10:00 to 13:00 - Basics of Photography, Starting off with Manual Mode, Exposure Triangle, Different Camera modes, How to use Focus points, Framing & Composition rules, Types of Metering - composition and lighting techniques, Types of Lenses, Art of Travel Photography
- 13:00-13:30 - Lunch and general discussion
- 13:30-14:30 - Rule of Thirds, Depth Of Field, Types of Lighting & Camera, Raw Format, Tips, Tricks & Hacks, Telling a story with your photography, Kit required for different specialisation like wedding photography, wildlife photography etc.
- 14:30-15:30 - Photo Editing Fundamentals, Photoshop Retouching, free softwares available
- 15:30-16:00 - Building online presence (instagram profile, website) and how to build career in photography (by Rajiv)
- 16:00-17:00 - Street / Field Photography to implement the basics learnt with on the spot review & questions with Abhiram (panelist)