Basic Photography Workshop @ Bangalore - 1st March 2020
Trippyigloo.com presents beginner's photography & photo-editing workshop. This workshop will include classroom training, 2 practical sessions & 'how to market' your self through various platforms like Instagram, FB etc. By the end of this workshop you would have learnt more about your DSLR, more than basics of photography and some expert advice on photography as a career and which photography field to choose.
Workshop will be conducted by Abhiram C (5+ yrs of photography experience) - https://www.instagram.com/c.abhiram/
Location - Koramangala
Date: 12th Jan (Sunday) 2020
Price - 3500/person
After completing the Travel Photography course, students will be able to
- Demonstrate skill in shooting landscapes, nature, portraits, architecture and documentary.
- Master the gear needed to take amazing photographs in a variety of scenarios.
- Explain what gear and equipment he or she needs to pack for any trip.
- Apply key travel photography techniques to document travels like a professional.
- Review fundamentals like composition, lighting and exposure.
- Describe the digital workflow and post production processes of archiving, importing, editing, curating and outputting your work.
- Discuss marketing aspects and how to sell his or her work to cover the expenses of the next travel job.
- Develop a portfolio that captures the uniqueness of his or her work
Please check our reviews on Workshop and Tour Packages on the below link
- Lunch during break
- Tea/cold drinks in morning and afternoon sessions
- eCertificate for basic level photography workshop completion
- Best 10 pics will be showcased across Trippyigloo.com social media profiles
- Participants have to get their own DSLR camera. On request, we can arrange for DSLR on rent at cost of Rs 750 per day
- No breakfast or dinner on both the days
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
Day 1: Basic DSLR Photography SessionClick here to expand
10:00 to 13:00 - Basics of Photography, Starting off with Manual Mode, Exposure Triangle, Different Camera modes, How to use Focus points, Framing & Composition rules, Types of Metering - composition and lighting techniques, Types of Lenses, Art of Travel Photography
13:00-13:30 - Lunch and general discussion
13:30-14:30 - Rule of Thirds, Depth Of Field, Types of Lighting & Camera, Raw Format, Tips, Tricks & Hacks, Telling a story with your photography, Kit required for different specialisation like wedding photography, wildlife photography etc.
14:30-15:30 - Photo Editing Fundamentals, Photoshop Retouching, free softwares available
15:30-16:00 - Building online presence (instagram profile, website) and how to build career in photography (by Rajiv)
16:00-17:00 - Street / Field Photography to implement the basics learnt with on the spot review & questions with Abhiram (panelist)