Photography Workshop in BR Hills - February 2020
Advanced Photography Modules:
- Basics: Camera Type, Depth of Field, Crop Factor, Histogram, Camera Lens, Exposure Stops etc.
- Equipment: Aperture/Shutter, ISO, Exposure Triangle, Back Button, White Balance, Metering, Manual Modes, F-Stops etc.
- Composition: Rule of Third, Rule of Odd, Contrast, Rhythm, Balance, Symmetry, Focal Length, Perspective etc.
- Editing: Library Module, E2E workflow, HSL Panel, Brushes, Graduated Filters, Split Toning etc.
- Art: Visual Mass, Choice of Frame, Design Elements, Subtracting Method, Subject Vs. Background etc.
- Pro Tips: Bokeh Photography, Low Light Photography, Street Photography, Exposure Bracketing, Flash Photography etc.
Detailed Profile of the Panel
- Rahul Ranjan (https://www.instagram.com/rahulography/) - Rahul has close to 15+ yrs of travel photography expertise and has traveled the globe (3 continents, 9 countries). He regularly conducts photography workshop in and around Bangalore.
- Abhiram (https://www.instagram.com/c.abhiram/) - Although young, but a wildlife photography expert with detailed knowledge of Bangalore wildlife and surroundings.
- Advanced Photography Sessios
- All Food (Lunch, Evening Snacks / Tea, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Jeep Safari
- Transportation from Bangalore (Jayanagar)
- Participants have to get their own DSLR camera
- On request, we can arrange for DSLR on rent at cost of Rs 1k for 1 day
- Everything else not mentioned in the Inclusions
Day 1: Start from Bangalore (Jayanagar)Click here to expand
- Assemble by 6.30 AM at Jayanagar Cool-Joint junction
- 6.45 AM we will start for BR Hills
- 8 AM stop for breakfast
- Short introduction on the way, including covering of basics of DSLR photography for beginners
- Reach BR Hills by 12 Noon, check-in into respective rooms
- 12.30-1: Quick Lunch
- 1-5 PM: Session on
- 5-5.30 PM: Teak Break
- 5.30 - 7.30 PM: Detailed Editing Session (on your respective laptops)
- 7.30-9 PM: Break and Dinner
- 9-10 PM: Review of photographs, generic photography discussion with mentors etc.
- 10.30 PM: Sleep and rest for the day
Day 2: Jeep Safari & Return to BangaloreClick here to expand
- 6AM - 8.30 AM: Jeep Safari & Wildlife / Nature Photography
- 8.30 - 10 AM: Freshen up and have breakfast
- 10 - 12 Noon:
- Pro Tips Module
- Concepts from Art Module
- Review of Photographs
- Clarification of doubts
- 12 - 1 PM: Pack bags, quick lunch and checkout
- 6.30 - 7 PM: Drop back to Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Room on a double-occupancy sharing basis
- Nestled inside deep jungle (surrounded within 2-3 acres of forest), our accommodation is a great way to experience the nature